Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jack at 20 Months :)

Well this is late, but I wanted to post some things Jack is saying and doing now....
Words: Ka chow (like Lightning McQueen in his favorite movie)
Cracker
Please (tssss)
belly button
Tractor
drink (dink)
Ear
night night
Nose (mos)
bye
eye
hi
papa
kinda says lawnmower
banana
ball
french fry
dog
thank you
duck
cheese
fish
shoes
shew (when he smells something)
car
hot
truck
bird

I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting because he tries new ones every day! I just can't believe how fast he is growing and maturing these days.

Things he is doing:
showing his muscles
tickling
giving big bear hugs and kisses while saying mmmmmmmmmm
climbing everything
"reading" books
having imaginary conversations on his power ranger phone,lol he says "Hi, hahaha, bybye!"
likes to play chase

I am so facinated by how quick he is picking up on things right now. It is getting so much easier to communicate because he is actually starting to understand most of what I tell him and he is getting better at telling me what he wants.

We have had a few good temper tantrums, but those are also gettng easier to manage. Pretty frustrating at first though, I did have a couple of breakdowns with him, lol. The worst one he ever had I just had to leave where I was and when I got in the car I just burst into tears. Then of course he quits crying and says ma ma? like he couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I looked back and said, "that is how I feel when you are crying", lol. Real mature conversation while I was squalling! That was the worst one though, it has definetly been better since then.

Every day is a learning experience and an adventure! I am enjoying every second of every new phase because I just can't believe how fast the time is passing!

No comments: