Monday, February 2, 2009

Twilight Series!!!!

Ok, I just need to start by saying... My name is Kayla Darby and I am addicted to the twilight series. It is truly unhealthy how much I love these books. Is there a group out there that meets about this addiction? I started the first book Wednesday Jan 28th. I finished it that friday morning. I started the second book Friday mid day and finished it Saturday night. I bought the third one Sunday after church and will probably finish it today! I forgot how much I love to read! This is a fun and captivating story even though it is something I would have never dreamed I would like. I won't say anything about it, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who might read them. I know Casey will be glad when I am done, because I am truly antisocial at home right now :) When I try and tell him about the story he looks at me like I'm crazy. Anyway, hope everyone is having a good monday !!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

I'm right there with you girl! John got me a book light for my birthday so I wouldn't keep him up until midnight reading!!

Caroline Bilstein said...

I second that! I've already read all 4 books and they were so good. I stayed up so late at night reading because I could not stop. I was sleep deprived for a couple of weeks, they are so addicting!