Monday, July 6, 2009

Bye bye paci:)

Jack is now paci free:) We let him have it one last time Thurday night (july 2nd). The third was his first full day without it. I was really worried, but it has been much better than I anticipated. In fact I am enjoying getting to hear all the jabber I was missing when he had it. Now I just have to find them all and throw them away.

He is trying to say so many words. Just for me I am going to list all the ones I can think of....
tac ter - tractor
bey buto - belly button
baaaaa - ball
bye bye
hi
eye
title title title - tickle....
uh ohhh - he throws things down just to say this one and make a big O with his mouth
mama
daddy
Buba
book
sish - fish
duce - juice

He also rolls his tounge all the time. I can't do it, but he walks around just rolling it back and forth. Sometimes he does this while talking and it sounds like he is speaking spanish or something. It is hilarious.

He loves to play hide and seek. He also loves to hide in daisey's crate. He just grins and grins while you pretend to look for him, then all of the sudden he will push the door open and yell, lol.

He still prefers to ride the tractor, 4wheeler, or lawnmower over any other activity. It seems like i have heard every horror story related the riding all these here lately and it has made me a nervous wreck.

Jack is getting great with stairs as long as there is a rail. If not he will just sit on his butt and go that way. I let him practice on our basement stairs so that by any chance that door was open, at least he knows how.

Anyway... just wanted to post mostly for me, sorry it was so long :)

Oh by the way, I have finally talked Casey into a big boy haircut! The baby mullett will probably be gone this week. I have mixed emotions. I know its time, but he will look so big :( At least we will have plenty hair to save. In fact there is probably enough for the whole family to have a lock, lol!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

Awe, Jack! Such a big boy now! Haircut and no more pacis! I bet you're glad you are through with the no paci milestone! I can't wait to see his hair! :)

Will and Melodie said...

I'm so glad the no paci thing wasn't as big a deal as you thought. I was shocked with how easy Callan's was too! I can't wait to see his big boy haircut! We still don't have enough to cut!