Friday, March 12, 2010

Yay!!!!!

I did a little research yesterday on getting Jack in his bed and they recommended putting them down the way you did when they were in the crib. Then leave the room. They will immediately get down. You are supposed to show no emotion and no eye contact and just pick them up and put them back in the bed while saying, "stay in bed." So I tried it. They say to be prepared to put them back anywhere from 20-30 times. I was ready. Would you believe he stayed the fourth time and went right to sleep!!!!! So much easier than crying it out! I am very excited. I got in my bed first for the first time in two months!! What a success:)

2 comments:

Julie Young said...

That is great! I would not have know to do that. Thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

Way to go Jack! I know I will need this info soon! Thanks for posting!